Winning £1000 is just a few steps away – Take Morrisons is Listening survey and win £1000 – www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk
Morrisons, a UK based supermarket Giant, has its Headquarter in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
Morrisons is Listening Survey win £1000
The organization is conducting Morrisons Customer Satisfaction Survey in order to improve the service they provide in their supermarket, and by giving your valuable feedback you stand a chance to win £ 1000.
Morrisons is Listening Online Survey Rewards and Prizes:
A voucher of £ 1000 is awarded to one lucky winner who participates in the survey every month. Take the survey investing just a few minutes of your time and you may be the next lucky winner.
Morrisons is Listening feedback survey requirements:
- Should be a legal resident of UK or Gibraltar with internet access to visit the website www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk.
- A recent receipt of Shopping from any of the Morrisons Supermarket. The receipt contains the Survey Invitation Code.
Morrisons is Listening Online Survey Overview
|Survey Prize||₤1000 Morrison Voucher|
|Entry Method||Online (only)|
|Is purchase required?||Yes|
|Survey Entry Limit||1 per household per month|
|Survey Prize Limit||1 per household per year.|
|Age limit||18 years or above|
Rules and Regulation for Survey:
- One must be of 18 years or old in order to participate.
- A purchase at any of the Morrisons store is mandatory.
- The survey is open to the residents of UK and Gibraltar only.
- There is a limit of one Prize awarded per household per year.
- The Prize or Reward is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- The employees of the organization i.e. Morrisons and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The winner of the survey will be informed by email or phone within two weeks of the completed prize draw.
How to Participate and get a chance to win £ 1000
- First please visit the website for the survey www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk
- Check the terms and conditions box in order to proceed.
- Put the Barcode Number, Date of Visit and Time from your receipt in appropriate places in the webpage.
- Then Click on Start and take the survey after entering all the details that are asked.
- As you will be asked next to rate Morrisons service so start answering by giving ratings on your satisfaction regarding the different aspects of service you received in the Morrisons Store.
- Answer all the other questions asked in the survey one by one.
- Then you will be asked to give your Personal Contact Information to join the lucky draw which can get you £ 1000.
- Enter required details like Phone no. , Age, Email in order to participate in the lucky draw and then submit the survey.
- Now you are ready to get a free entry into the sweepstakes drawing and get a chance of winning an exciting voucher worth £1000.
All your frank feedback in Morrisons is listening Customer Satisfaction Survey is very important for Morrisons in order to make their store even better and user friendly, so the next time you go there you get to enjoy the experience even better.
It was founded in the year of 1899 by William Morrison, and hence the abbreviation Wm Morrison. At first it began as an egg and butter stall in Rawson Market, Bradford, England. Until 2004, Morrisons store locations were primarily focused in the Northern England, but with the takeover of Safeway in that year, the company’s presence increased significantly in the South of England, Wales and Scotland. It employes around 110,000 people as of February, 2021. The company has 494 supermarkets across England, Wales and Scotland, as well as one in Gibraltar.
Morrisons is listening Survey Links
Contact Details of Morrisons is listening
Customer Service Department,
Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC,
BD3 7DLTake Morrisons is Listening survey and win £1000 –